See the future of wire and cable technology – this is where the wire processing industry comes to connect!
Each year, attendees tell us they’ve learned a new technology or found a critical supplier that has positively impacted their company’s bottom line. As North American’s largest dedicated wire processing event, this Expo change the future of their company’s direction
If you’re a decision maker who designs, specifies, purchases, installs, sells, maintains or manufactures electronic cable assemblies, cord sets, wiring harnesses and other related products this is your show! Check back soon for registration details.
This is a trade show set up the right way. . . with machines on site and under power, with industry experts and applications personnel on hand to answer your most challenging questions. This Expo is where the wire processing industry comes together to connect. . . and we do it in Milwaukee in May!
All Visitors Enjoy These Complimentary Items:
Morning Coffee, Tea & Pastries
Afternoon Soda, Beer & Snacks
Wednesday VIP Party
Attendees value this Expo because it’s where they:
• Find the best practices from experts who understand current trends
• Learn ways to solve wire processing problems at free technical seminars
• Connect and form alliances and partnerships with industry experts, suppliers, manufacturers and peers
• Explore ways that positively impact their company and bottom line. They can evaluate products and services as they’re intended to be shown, test drive new products, and uncover solutions to their wire processing issues—in person.
• Meet face to face with designers or service people and get hands-on knowledge of their products.