Last year’s attendance was over 2,900 people, representing 41 states and 32 countries. Be sure to join our attendees in 2017 for our biggest and best show ever!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BECOME AN EXHIBITOR, EMAIL OR CALL:
The Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo
1. In two days, you’ll meet with more key buyers than you could in a month of cold calling.
2. This Expo attracts industry buyers who normally do not attend other assembly and industry shows. You’ll meet buyers including Presidents, CEOs, Purchasing Managers, Design and Plastic Engineers, Mold Makers, Plant Foremen, Job Shops and other industrial professionals.
3. No non-industry attendees. Everyone is here because of their interest in wire processing. Where else could you find so many customers coming together at one place in one time to visit your booth and see your products?
4. Promote your new technologies and services while conducting business in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Plus free beverages and food breaks each day.
5. You’ll reach even more customers as the Electrical Manufacturing and Coil Winding Expo will co-locate with our Expo. Attendees visit both Expos with one badge.
6. Setup is easy and costs less. This is one of the major reasons to exhibit here, according to Bil DeGrace, Vice President of Mechtrix Corporation in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.