Meet thousands of Midwest manufacturers, ready to Invest In Innovation!
Manufacturing matters, particularly in the Midwest economy. Manufacturers need the very latest technologies, precision machine tools, advanced materials, accessories and automation equipment. Those who attend the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show are looking to evaluate these technologies, make purchases, get applications advice, and find industry expertise. There’s no better opportunity for you to connect with Midwest manufacturing decision-makers and increase your sales in this growing manufacturing market. Where else will you find so many customers coming together in one place, at one time, under one roof, to see YOUR products?
Since 1989, the WIMTS has enjoyed a great reputation and a strong, loyal following. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our impressive list of exhibitors for this event!
2017 Booth Rates
$12.00 per square foot (under 400 sq ft)
$11.00 per square foot (400 - 599 sq ft)
$9.75 per square foot (600 - 999 sq ft)
$8.50 per square foot (1000+ sq ft)
$100.00 additional charge per corner. See floor plan for available spaces.
- 8' draped back wall and 3' side railings
- 7" x 44" standard company
- Unlimited VIP guest passes
- Exhibitor badges
- Promotional materialsGeneral Move In Dates & Hours:
- Exhibitor service kit
- Crate and pallet storage
- Listing in show directory
- Post-show attendee list
- Informative show bulletins
Dismantle Dates & Hours:
Booth Sales Contact:
For info, call 262-367-5500 or email: email@example.com
This show will help you plan and invest in your company’s future innovations in order to stay competitive!
• Review new products and solutions
• Amass up-to-the-minute information from FREE technical seminars
• Explore the benefits of outsourcing
• Comparison shop for new machinery
• Learn how to get the most out of the equipment you already own
• Conduct product research
• Shorten the buying process
• Develop wholesale sources
• Meet face-to-face with quality suppliers and their representatives
• See all products and services under one roof
• Test-drive products for hands-on experience
• Address your specific issues
• Create vendor lists
• Expand your knowledge with the experience of industry experts